Mobile Data Collection Solutions for Federal Agencies
Mi-Corporation mobile information solutions fit your devices and processes, so you can capture data securely, both online and offline.
Unlike other data workflow solutions, Mi-Corporation's solutions provide a user-friendly, paper-like user interface that minimizes training and maximizes efficiency. With growing federal regulation compliance monitoring and the increasing need for safety inspections, data gathering has become even more central to day-to-day government activities. Do it well and do it efficiently with Mi-Corporation's mobile information solutions, a market in which we have more than 15 years of experience serving federal agencies like the IRS, USDA, NIH, and more.
Benefits of using Mi-Forms for data collection and workflow automation include:
- Secure e-Forms that can be used online and offline
- Rich data capture that includes photos, barcodes, GPS coordinates, voice input, e-signatures, and more
- Easy-to-use forms increase adoption with minimal training
- Better reporting, audit trails, and visibility of employee activities
- Hardware agnostic, Mi-Forms works with tablets, PCs, pens, and more
Mi-Corporation's Mobile Information Solution Features for Federal Agencies
- Works with many devices, including iPads, tablets, pens, etc.
- Works with your Database
- Flexible Form Design
- Intelligent Form Logic
“When we first analyzed Mi-Co’s flagship software, the Mi-Forms System, we realized that the combination of a handwriting interface with new mobile data capture platforms (like the Tablet PCs and the Digital Pens) could really save our clients time and money. Plus, with such state of the art technology we are extremely pleased that Mi-Co already had some strategic customers in the Federal marketplace. One Government agency has already demonstrated a 60 percent reduction in data collection time by using the Mi-Forms system. At ASM we want to bring those types of positive results to our clients." Jeri Lassiter, President, ASM