Fire and EMS Mobile Data Collection Solutions
Use a number of rugged devices to capture rich field data in an intuitive manner, both online and offline.
With the growth and acceptance of emergency records management systems, fire and EMS directors are faced with the challenge of improving the quality of their data collection processes while controlling clerical costs. Mi-Forms mobile forms system is an electronic forms platform offering field data capture that travels almost instantaneously from fire and emergency medical personnel on the scene back to the RMS in the office.
Mi-Forms data collection and workflow automation benefits include:
- Rich data capture such as photos, GPS coordinates, barcodes, voice input, e-signatures, and more
- Secure e-forms that can be used online and offline
- Easy-to-use forms increase adoption with minimal training
- Better reporting, audit trails, and visibility of employee activities
- Hardware agnostic, Mi-Forms works with tablets, PCs, pens, and more
Mi-Forms Features for Fire & EMS
“(Mi-Forms) has transformed the division’s data entry processes from a manual system with a one-day turn around to a fully electronic system where information is updated in real-time.” Mark Goodman, Bonita Springs Fire Department