Mobile Information Solutions for Home Healthcare
Easy-to-use and available offline, Mi-Corporation's mobile information solutions allow nurses to focus on patients, not paper processes.
Mi-Corporation's Mi-Forms for OASIS will save your nurses time, reduce errors, and improve cash flow. From point-of-care data collection to web-based patient scheduling, Mi-Forms for home health provides nurses with an easy to use, electronic OASIS data collection system that reduces the time they spend on paper forms and increases the time they can spend with patients will reduce the amount of time spent on paper forms and increase time spent with patients.
- Improve OASIS regulatory compliance with audit trails and reporting.
- Easy-to-use forms increase user adoption.
- Rich data capture, including photos, GPS stamps, wet ink signatures, voice input, and more.
- E-Forms integrate with your billing and EMR systems.
- Secure e-forms can be used online and offline.
- Hardware agnostic, Mi-Forms works with Tablets, PCs, pens, and more.
Mi-Forms e-forms for OASIS can help you schedule visits, pre-populate forms with data from the agency database, improve OASIS accuracy, eliminate manual keying of data, and speed up payment submissions – all with the same easy-to-use “pen on paper” types of forms already familiar to your nurses.
Improve efficiency, reduce costs, and provide better quality of care with Mi-Forms electronic OASIS forms and more.
Mi-Forms features for Home Healthcare:
“Mi-Forms for Home Health has tremendously increased our efficiency and has allowed our staff to spend more time with each patient.” —Home Health Director, Debra Harris, Wilson County Home Health Agency