Mi-Forms flexible, proven data integration solutions deliver on the paperless office promise — using existing devices and databases.
Mi-Forms enable you to capture data and securely integrate the data into your enterprise database, document imaging, ECM/EDM, and/or other core systems – including HR, financials/materials management, health information, clinical, and ERP suites.
Sample Mi-Forms data integrations include:
- Excel and Access Databases
- Microsoft SQL Server and Sharepoint
- Google Docs and Google Apps
- EMR and Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- OASIS for home health
- 3M/SoftMed – Chartscan + Chartview
- EMC – Documentum and ApplicationXtender
- Hyland Software – Onbase
- Meditech – Meditech Scanning and Archive (SCA) + Magic Scan Archive
- Open Text – Open Text ECM Suite
- Perceptive Software – ImageNow + WebNow
- Siemens – Soarian EDM
- Streamline Health – accessANYware
- Lotus Forms
Mi-Forms is Compliant
- Section 508
- 21 CFR Part 11
Seeing is Believing
Mi-Co continues to keep Mi-Forms customers as the central focus of our strategic planning and growth initiatives and the first objective of the Seattle office will be to expand the technical support resources available to our user community. To emphasize that customer focus, I have asked David Nakamura, Director of Quality Assurance and Technical Support to provide his leadership in establishing this office.