How to Increase Workforce Accountability with Mobile Timesheets
Live Webinar | Friday, July 10 | 11am EDT
In today's mobile world, paper timesheets are outdated and obsolete. Yet many companies still face problems and challenges when it comes to dealing with them.
The top problems businesses face with paper timesheets:
- Wasted time & resources that lead to decreased productivity
- Errors in reporting & payroll clerical errors
- Lack of employee verification to prevent such activities like 'buddy-punching'
- Lost, misplaced or damaged paper timesheets
- Paper timesheet inaccuracies that lead to unnecessary financial loss
Paper timesheets can cause problems at all stages of your business--from wasted time and resources, to mix-ups, mismanagement, and inaccuracies with accounting and payroll. All of these issues work to slow and congest your workflow processes, but could quickly and easily be solved with a mobile timesheet solution.
In our upcoming webinar, hear from industry experts Stephen Cole, CEO of ConcreteData & Nick Bova, National Channel Sales Manager at Intellinetics, as they discuss the benefits of using Mobile Timesheets.
Mobile timesheets can help your organization by:
- Managing workers, crews, job sites and equipment
- Enforcing timekeeping and work rules, and eliminating time theft such as hour rounding and buddy-punching
- Eliminating delays in getting information to payroll by automating approval workflows and seamless integration to your payroll and accounting systems
For more information, see our Mobile Timesheets Solution.
Join us on Friday, July 10 at 11am EDT to learn how mobile timesheets can streamline your timekeeping and payroll processes while increasing your workforce accountability.