Mobile Solutions for Energy & Utilities
Today’s energy / utility companies rely more than ever on accurate data collected in the field to make informed operational decisions.
These kinds of operational decisions directly affect employee productivity & accuracy, costs, and the overall bottom line of their organizations.
Mi-Corporation’s flexible Mi-Forms mobile form applications and Mi-Analytics reporting software enable organizations to:
- Collect up to 100x more accurate data
- Complete more field inspections
- Report on data collected in real-time
- Collect and have access to "fresh" data while offline
- Integrate with existing backend systems
- And much more!
Did you know?
According to a recent Accenture report on Mobile Solutions for Oil & Gas Companies, the majority of Oil & Gas companies are turning to mobile technology for three main purposes.
"Mi-Corporation is right around the corner, the sales team was very knowledgable, and the product was simply the best available."
Charles Schroeder, Director of Systems Development, SpectraSite
Benefits of using Mi-Co's mobile data capture and business process software solutions, include:
- High user adoption rate due to easy-to-use, paper-like forms
- Real-time reporting and monitoring of collected data
- Robust online and offline data collection capabilities
- Rich data capture (RFID, GPS coordinates, photos, video, barcode scans and more)
- Eliminates hours of manual data entry for each field worker
- Increased revenue and improved productivity
- Data collection and reporting for HR forms and certification records
- Access to current and historical data at a moment's notice
- Seamless integration capabilities with any pre-existing backend database
- Use Mi-Co's software solutions on ANY mobile device and/or on desktop
- Insightful executive dashboards & reports to glean value from critical data
Mi-Co is proud to partner with multiple rugged tablet providers. If you're looking for a tough mobile device to withstand your rugged environment, check out the devices offered from the following companies: