Date(s) - 06/17/2014
Capital Plaza Hotel
The Missouri Digital Government Summit is designed to do help spread best practices and encourage innovation in the public sector. Attendees will experience the latest in digital government solutions, discuss current policy issues, and network with government executives, and other industry specialists.
Topics covered at this year’s summit include:
- Enabling a Mobile Workforce
- Big Data and Analytics
- Disaster Recovery and Continuity Today
- Fun and Games – The Keys to Engagement?
- IT Skill Sets of the Future
- Who’s Your Enemy?
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Open Data Opportunities
- Cool Devices and Hot Trends
- The New Citizen
- Who’s Your Audience?
Mi-Co’s partner IMS will be in attendance at this event.
Click here for information about this event.