Date(s) - 06/18/2013 - 06/19/2013
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Scroll Down to REGISTER NOW!
Mi-Co Webinars can also be scheduled at your convenience. To schedule a Webinar, please contact Mi-Co or call (888) 621-6230.
Is Your Organization Looking to Use Tablets, Mobile Devices and e-Forms for Data Capture?
A growing number of businesses, healthcare organizations, life sciences companies and government agencies are testing tablet devices in field trials, and some have begun distributing them to workers to remove paper-forms in order to:
- Increase efficiency – do more with fewer resources
- Save on data-entry costs
- Get real-time information to and from the field
- Provide quicker services and responses to customers, patients and citizens.
For organizations looking to find cost-savings, mobile data collection is a clear answer.
With growing regulations and compliance monitoring, combined with and shrinking budgets and resources, the process of gathering data has become even more central to day-to-day operations. Capturing information at point of contact removes redundant data entry and streamlines processes for a more effective and efficient system. In fact, the NC & VA Departments of Agriculture have adopted Mi-Forms Mobile Forms for tablets, followed by 5 more states to become more productive & efficient!
Attend this Webinar to discover how businesses, healthcare organizations, universities, and government agencies are using Windows Tablets, iPads, Android Slates, Digitized Pens, etc. to collect inspection, patient, manufacturing, survey, assessment & other data.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Going paperless with mobile data capture
- Using secure e-Forms, both online and offline.
- Rich data capture
- Increasing adoption with easy to use forms
- Reporting, audit trails, and visibility of employee activities.
- Mi-Form’s hardware agnostic solution works with tablets, PCs, pens and more
Use the form below to register for this Webinar. Mi-Co Webinars can also be scheduled at your convenience. To schedule a Webinar, please contact Mi-Co or call (888) 621-6230.
Bookings are closed for this event.