Fire and EMS Mobile Information Solutions
Use a number of rugged devices to capture rich field data in an intuitive manner, both online and offline.
With the growth and acceptance of emergency records management systems, fire and EMS directors are faced with the challenge of improving the quality of their data collection processes while controlling clerical costs. Mi-Corporation mobile information solutions offer field data capture and analysis features that update almost instantaneously from fire and emergency medical personnel on the scene back to the RMS in the office.
Mi-Corporation's mobile information solutions for mission-critical business processes include:
- Rich data capture such as photos, GPS coordinates, barcodes, voice input, e-signatures, and more
- Secure solutions that can be used online and offline
- Easy-to-use interfaces increase adoption with minimal training
- Better reporting, audit trails, and visibility of employee activities
- Hardware agnostic, Mi-Corporation's mobile information solutions work with tablets, PCs, pens, and more
Mi-Corporation Features for Fire & EMS
- Works with many devices, including iPads, tablets, pens, etc.
- Works with your Database
- Flexible Form Design
- Intelligent Form Logic
- Touch-Friendly Forms
- Speech Recognition
- Handwriting Interpretation
- Photo Capture and Inking
- Online and Offline Collection
- Barcode Scanning, GPS Tracking and RFID
- Workflow and Audit Trails
- Your Business Rules
“When we first analyzed Mi-Co’s flagship software, the Mi-Forms System, we realized that the combination of a handwriting interface with new mobile data capture platforms (like the Tablet PCs and the Digital Pens) could really save our clients time and money. Plus, with such state of the art technology we are extremely pleased that Mi-Co already had some strategic customers in the Federal marketplace. One Government agency has already demonstrated a 60 percent reduction in data collection time by using the Mi-Forms system. At ASM we want to bring those types of positive results to our clients." Jeri Lassiter, President, ASM