Mi-Corporation Government Contract Vehicles
Mi-Corporation, the 2015 Microsoft Government Partner of the Year, strives to make it easy for agencies to replicate the success seen by so many other customers over 16 years -- such as getting 100x more accurate data, reducing the steps in their paper process by 80%, and producing $675,000 per year in taxpayer cost savings.
With a number of contract vehicles and partners in place, we make it easy to get your hands on our award-winning mobile software solutions and services. By using some of our proven procurement paths, described below, you will be able to save months of work, as well as enable your field workers with the tools they need to be more efficient much sooner.
To get started, choose from one of the following options or contact your Mi-Corporation representative.
Sole Source Justification
- As a past winner of multiple NIH SBIR awards, Mi-Corporation technology can be sole source justified. See this article for a description of why technology developed by SBIR winners is sole source justifiable.
- Additionally, because of Mi-Forms' unique functionality and patents, Mi-Forms has been purchased numerous times through the use of a sole source justification, without reference to our SBIR winner status.
Mi-Corporation can help you craft sole source justifications, per your jurisdiction and procurement law. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your Mi-Corporation partner to learn how.
The Dell ASAP Catalog/Contract and Panasonic Contract Vehicles
- Mi-Forms is listed on the Dell ASAP and Panasonic contracts.
- Step 1: The agency discusses their project requirements with Mi-Corporation staff, partners.
- Step 2: Mi-Corporation submits a proposal to the agency's Dell or Panasonic representative.
- Step 3: The agency's Dell or Panasonic representative submits the proposal to the agency for the Mi-Corporation solution via existing contracts in place.
- This allows agencies with a Dell or Panasonic contract to buy this software without going to bid.
GSA Schedule 70
- Mi-Forms software is listed on the GSA Schedule 70 through our partners, Forefront Technologies and Records & Data Management for purchase.
- Example contract number: GS-35F-013BA
Insight and SHI Contracts
- Insight and SHI are two of the largest resellers in the US. If you are able to buy off of their individual state contracts, you have access to Mi-Corporation software as well through our partnerships.
- Please speak with your Mi-Corporation representative for more details.
Federal GWACs (Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts)
- Lockheed Martin IDIQ Contracts -- Mi-Corporation is a teaming partner with Lockheed Martin on the following vehicles, and agencies can buy Mi-Corporation products & services via these contracts:
- AAC CIO-SP3 -- Mi-Corporation is a teaming partner with AAC on the CIO-SP3 GWAC vehicles, which can also be used by any Federal agency to purchase Mi-Corporation products and services.
At Mi-Corporation, we have over 16 years of experience helping organizations like yours take their business processes mobile. Because of this experience, we have unique insight into the best practices that surround many mobility projects and have received great scores from our customers for our prompt, responsive, and passionate service/support.
We look forward to helping your agency reach its mobility goals through our proven software solutions trusted and used by government organizations worldwide.