State and Local Government Agencies Choose Mi-Corporation
Improving mission-critical business processes with mobile information solutions that will increase accuracy and reduce costs.
The use of iPads, Android Slates, Windows Tablets, Digital Pens, etc. to collect compliance, survey, tax, welfare, and assessment data is growing exponentially. New regulations and compliance monitoring combined with shrinking budgets has made the process of gathering data even more important to state and local governments.
Mi-Corporation mobile information solutions for mission-critical business processes include:
- Secure mobile solutions that can be used online and offline
- Rich data capture
- Easy-to-use interfaces increase adoption
- Better reporting, audit trails, and visibility of employee activities
- Hardware agnostic, Mi-Corporation mobile information solutions work with tablets, PCs, pens, and more.
Mi-Corporation Features for State & Local Agencies
- Works with many devices, including iPads, tablets, pens, etc.
- Works with your Database
- Flexible Form Design
- Intelligent Form Logic
- Touch-Friendly Forms
- Speech Recognition
- Handwriting Interpretation
- Photo Capture and Inking
- Online and Offline Collection
- Barcode Scanning, GPS Tracking and RFID
- Workflow and Audit Trails
- Your Business Rules
“When we first analyzed Mi-Co’s flagship software, the Mi-Forms System, we realized that the combination of a handwriting interface with new mobile data capture platforms (like the Tablet PCs and the Digital Pens) could really save our clients time and money. Plus, with such state of the art technology we are extremely pleased that Mi-Co already had some strategic customers in the Federal marketplace. One Government agency has already demonstrated a 60 percent reduction in data collection time by using the Mi-Forms system. At ASM we want to bring those types of positive results to our clients." Jeri Lassiter, President, ASM