- Once installed, start the app and select "I am an existing Mi-Forms customer and want to configure Mi-Forms on my Android."
- If you select "I am new to Mi-Forms…" - you will be directed to a demo of the App hosted on one of our demo servers.
- On the configuration screen, the settings are similar to configuring a Mi-Forms Client on Windows:
- Hostname: [the hostname of your Mi-Forms Server]
- Port: [80 is the default]
- Use SSL: [unchecked is the default]
- URL Prefix: [MFS is the default]
- Customer Name: [Customer name]
- Username: [a username]
- Password: [user's password]
- Auto-Login? Your preference – convenient to check this.
- Tap “Confirm Credentials…”
Once the App is configured, it will skip the Intro page and either go to the configuration screen - asking for a password or log in automatically and display the Menu page of forms and sessions.
Posted in: Mi-Forms for Android