Before you connect to a Mi-Forms Server, you will need to get the following information from your Mi-Forms Server administrator:
- Hostname - this can be an IP address or server name
- Customer ID
- Proxy settings - not normally required
- Mi-Forms Server username and password
- With the Mi-Forms Client open, go to the Tools menu and select Network Setup.
- Select the Use Server checkbox.
- Enter the Hostname
- Only change the Ports if directed to do so by your administrator.
- Change the Customer ID.
- Proxy settings are normally not required. This is NOT your Mi-Forms Server username and password.
- Click OK.
- If the Client successfully contacts the Server, you will be prompted that the current user will be logged out.
- In the Mi-Forms Login screen, click New User and OK.
- Enter your Mi-Forms Server username and password.
- Choose an icon and click OK.
- The Client will attempt to verify your credentials with the Mi-Forms Server. If you get an error stating The username or password could notbe authenticated with the server."
Posted in: Mi-Forms Client