You must first have an account with the proper privileges configured on an active Mi-Forms Server. If you do not, please contact your Mi-Forms Server administrator.
- Open the form you wish to upload in the Mi-Forms Designer.
- From the File menu, select Upload to Mi-Forms Server.
- Enter your Mi-Forms username and password.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Enter the CID (Customer ID) as provided by your Mi-Forms Server adminstrator.
- Change the port number and HTTPS selection ONLY if instructed to do so by your Mi-Forms Server administrator.
- Enter the Server Name - can be an IP address or host name.
- Leave the Timeout at the default of 100 seconds unles you receive timeout errors uploading to the Mi-Forms Server.
- Click Upload.
- You will get a confirmation when the form is successfully uploaded.
Posted in: Mi-Forms Designer