If your Mi-Forms Client settings are configured to keep .processed files in C:\Users\[Current Windows User]\AppData\Roaming\Mi-Co\Mi-Forms\Anoto\Incoming, you can…
- Adjust the form’s Anoto settings to start at x.x.x.1 (instead of x.x.x.0) [following the steps above]
- Export the MFT from Mi-Forms Designer and import that MFT into the Client.
- Rename the .processed files to .txt files (We recommend copying all of these files to another location just for safekeeping as well).
- Close and restart the Mi-Forms Client.
- The Mi-Forms Client will process the .txt ink files to recreate the session files based on the updated MFT file.
Posted in: Digital Pens