There are numerous considerations when implementing a digital pen solution.
1) How the forms will be printed.
- A printer capable of printing the forms will need to be acquired or allocated for this purpose. Most Mi-Co solutions use color laser printers. These printers must be at least 600 dpi and support the PostScript protocol.
- A professional printing house certified to print the Anoto dot pattern may need to be identified for higher volumes of forms.
2) New forms will need to be designed in Mi-Forms Designer or existing Mi-Forms adjusted to specify pattern configuration.
3) Pattern usage will need to be determined and pattern licenses purchased through Mi-Co.
4) If using Mi-Forms Print On Demand (POD), an application will need to be developed using our Mi-Forms POD SDK to facilitate pattern association and form printing.
Posted in: Digital Pens