The form template export (MFT) creates the form definition used by the Mi-Forms Client. The size and speed of the MFT depends on several factors.
- Background image resolution
- This is set under the General Tab of the Form Properties dialog. Default resolutions are 125 and 300 dpi.
- Higher resolutions will increase file size and MFT export times.
- Lower resolutions will impact printing clarity and readability.
- PDF datapath
- If a PDF datapath is set at design time, during MFT export, a PDF is created.
- Script in compiled at MFT export. Compile time depends on the complexity of the script.
- PC processor speed and memory
- Minimum: 512MB of RAM and 2.4 GHz processor
- Recommended: 1GB of RAM and 3.2 GHz processor
Posted in: Mi-Forms Designer