Mobile Information Solutions for Hospitals
Easy-to-use and accurate, Mi-Corporation's mission-critical mobile information solutions allow providers to see more patients and provide better quality care with intuitive, user-friendly mobile forms, irrespective of the EMR or HIS you use.
Mi-Co mobile forms system and Mobile Inspection Software offer an intuitive paper-like user interface that eliminate the need for manual re-entry, improve accuracy, and give physicians and nurses more time to spend with patients. Integrating mobile solutions with your EMR and HIS will reduce costs, reassure patients, and allow administrators to quickly measure and improve the quality of care.
Thoroughly tested in various applications, Mi-Co mobile information solutions are unique among competitors because they are not hardware specific. Whether you collect data with a rugged tablet PC, iPad, Android Tablet, Digital Pen, or another handheld device, Mi-Co solutions can improve the process.
Mi-Corporation mobile information and workflow automation benefits include:
- Easy-to-use mobile forms that increase adoption amongst providers and patients.
- Mobile Forms integrate with your EMR systems.
- Rich data capture, such as voice input, photos, barcodes, RFID, etc.
- Improve regulatory compliance with audit trails and reporting to meet HIPAA compliance.
- Secure Mobile Forms that can be used online and offline.
- Pre-populate forms with data from standard interfaces like HL7 or standard databases like SQL Server or Oracle.
- Hardware agnostic, Mi-Forms works with Tablets, PCs, Digital Pens and more.
Mi-Corporation features for Hospital data collection:
- Works with many devices, including iPads, tablets, pens, etc.
- Works with your Database
- Flexible Form Design
- Intelligent Form Logic
- Touch-Friendly Forms
- Speech Recognition
- Handwriting Interpretation
- Photo Capture and Inking
- Online and Offline Collection
- Barcode Scanning, GPS Tracking and RFID
- Workflow and Audit Trails
- Your Business Rules
“One reason data quality will increase with the Mi-Forms Software on the Tablet PCs is that business rules and real time data validations will now be done at the point of data capture… data collectors will receive immediate feedback regarding the validity of each form before it is submitted.” – Lori McDonald, Cardiac Database Coordinator at Columbia St. Mary’s