Tue Feb 12, 2013 1pm – 2pm (EST)Register Now
As in the business world Apple, Android, and Microsoft tablets are showing up in ever more places in Government. A growing number of agencies are testing tablet devices in field trials, and some have begun distributing them to workers to remove paper-forms processes and:
- Become more efficient
- Save on data-entry costs
- Get real-time information to and from the field
- Provide quicker services and responses to citizens
For Government agencies looking to find cost-savings, mobile data collection is a clear answer.
With growing regulations and compliance monitoring, combined with and shrinking budgets and resources, the process of gathering data has become even more central to day-to-day state and local government activities. Capturing information at point of contact removes redundant data entry and streamlines processes for a more effective and efficient system. In fact, the NC & VA Departments of Agriculture have adopted Mi-Forms Mobile Forms for tablets, followed by 5 more states to become more productive & efficient!
Attend this Webinar to discover how government agencies are using iPads, Android Slates, Windows Tablets, Digitized Pens, etc. to collect inspection, survey, assessment & other data.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Going paperless with mobile data capture
- Using secure e-Forms, both online and offline.
- Rich data capture
- Increasing adoption with easy to use forms
- Reporting, audit trails, and visibility of employee activities.
- Mi-Form’s hardware agnostic solution works with tablets, PCs, pens and more.