Mi-Co Gold Certified Partners
Mi-Co has dozens of Mi-Co Gold Certified Partners around the world. Mi-Co Gold Partners are Value-Added Resellers (VARs) or Systems Integrators (SIs) that wish to offer an enterprise mobile data capture solution to their customers. Gold Partners pay a program subscription fee and receive development software, training, marketing materials, technical support, and provide input into future software enhancements. Gold Partners receive discounted pricing on Mi-Forms for resale to their customers. Typical Gold Partners are capture and document management software resellers and consulting services organizations.
Contact us today to find out how Mi-Co partners have made significant services revenue using the Mi-Forms platform, and learn how you can grow your business by taking advantage of the enterprise mobility revolution!
Mi-Co strives to ensure that all required services and support are covered with the Annual Partner Program Subscription, which includes the following:
- A block of included hours of technical support by phone and email from 8 AM to 5 PM (EST) Monday through Friday.
- 20% discount for consulting or support services beyond the block of hours.
- Version upgrades so that you always have the current software.
- Inclusion in the Mi-Forms alpha or beta software programs.
- Access to Mi-Co’s password protected online partner forum and information.
- Subscription to the Quarterly Mi-Co Alliance Newsletter.
- Mi-Co will designate partner suggestions for new features in the next Mi-Forms release as Priority One which is a strong indication that the request will be included in the next major release of Mi-Forms.
- Access to the Mi-Forms Forms Library for Partners.
- For digital pen partners, support for purchases of digital pen pattern licenses and pattern application and short term printing needs for development. Support in partnering with Anoto Certified Printers for the digital pen solutions.
Training and Certification
- A two day training session on the Mi-Forms Client, Mi-Forms Designer, and Mi-Forms Administrative Server Applications.
- Partners are required to maintain at least one person on their staff who has been through the Mi-Co training program. Classes are held at Mi-Co’s Durham, NC location. Training can be scheduled at other locations with additional charges, or on the web for no additional charge.
- Gold Partner Certification is earned through successful completion of training.
- Inclusion in the Mi-Co lead sharing program and Mi-Co lead registration program.
- Support on press release and collateral development.
- Electronic copies of marketing materials including case studies, flyers, data sheets, and information brochures.
- Assistance in developing white papers, case studies and other marketing collateral as well as possible trade show support.
- Access to the Mi-Forms Partner Demonstration Package which includes an extensive number of pre-built forms.